8/19/08

The Guide to Everything Skins

Photobucket
The US premiere of Skins was on Sunday night, and while I wish I could tell you I was right there watching it, I was probably using the bathroom at a tragic gas station on my endless return home from vacation. Luckily I caught it at 3 am, and it was everything I could possibly want it to be. Hopefully you too took my advice and watched it,(if you didn't all the episodes are available on iTunes) because people are finally noticing it stateside. EW's Popwatch blog calls it "a better Gossip Girl with a huge dollop of Brit smarts." If you, like me, are obsessed and craving more, you can check out the official website and YouTube channel. And don't forget to watch (and tell your friends to do the same), every Sunday night at 10 PM/9PM central on BBC America.

No comments: