7/23/08

Tavi the Style Rookie

In our days of precocious child stars and Miley Cyrus world domination it might not even surprise you that a 12 year old girl can compete with the fashion blog world. Tavi, who describes herself as "a vertically challenged 12 year old that could fit inside your purse," manages to pull this off and show maturity that her Jonas Brothers adoring peers couldn't imagine. She calls herself a "style rookie" but from what I've seen she could rival a lot of people with her style. And while I may have a few years on her it's painfully obvious that she's a whole lot cooler than I am. She provides in-depth knowledge on the fashion world that I doubt many people possess. Not to mention that the majority of her clothes are from thrift stores and vintage shops, proving that true style comes not from money but from a quality that few truly have. Anyway, the point is that her blog is my new favorite (even if she is apparently considering quitting) and I highly suggest you check it out at www.tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com.
Photobucket
To see more, click
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: