7/17/08

Yet Another Project Runway Post

So, of course course everyone and their Nana Lohan is talking about Project Runway today, but I have to chime in. While I was watching last night there were some things that I truly couldn't keep my mouth shut about. And as a healthy exercise of emotional release, I'm gonna blog it (as the kids are saying) and hope that you care!


Look-A-Likes
Photobucket

Photobucket
File these under "You were thinking it."

Stop It Blayne, aka That's Enough out of you Blayne
Photobucket
He looks like Kenneth from 30 rock with a meth problem. Get rid of THIS a.s.a.p.
Side note to Blayne:Stop trying to make "Holla at ya boy" happen. It's not going to happen.

My Favorite Look
Photobucket
by Leanne

The Judges' Favorite Look
Photobucket
by Kelli

Truly Awful
Photobucket
by Jerry
Photobucket
by Blayne (Kill It)
Photobucket
by Suede

My Picks
Photobucket
Wesley
Why:Because he worked at Marc Jacobs, obviously, plus his strong personal style shows through the clothes he wears himself.
Photobucket
Leanne
Why:Because the pictures they showed from her portfolio showed a lot of talent. Plus her dress was my favorite.

Doll Face
Photobucket
The stuff of nightmares. What do we think? Botox? Eva Longoria's placenta cream?

Bye Bye Jerry! You deserved it!

All pictures (except for Blayne) from bravotv.com. Blayne from westseattleblog.com


No comments: