8/5/08

MmmPop

Photobucket
Of course next month's Pop covers will be in the September magazine covers post, but I thought I'd talk about them separately. According to the cover, this is the "80's Excess Issue" which terrifies me and excites me at the same time. The best part, at least for me, is Miuccia's involvement with it (refer to the About Us section for more on that). I don't know anything more about it for now, but I'll tell you this. If you see the last copy of Jourdan's cover at my local Borders/Barnes & Noble, back off gerlfriend. Or Natalia's cover, for that matter. Actually all of them. I foresee a lot money and puzzled looks from loved ones going in to this endeavor. To see the covers individually, click
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
pictures from thefashionspot.com

No comments: