8/30/08

Richard Chai (Men's) Spring/Summer 2009

Photobucket
People always ask me why I spend so much time obsessing over women's fashion, seeing as I can't wear it. And while, in reality, I don't have much hope of scoring any men's fashion either, I skimmed through the men's shows this season and one in particular piqued my interest. Richard Chai, current Target Go line superstar, subtitled his S/S '09 show "good boy goes bad," according to Style, inspired by a fight scene in The Outsiders. In this case, he channeled both the Soces and the Greasers, with details such as the famously mocked "short pants" of the Soces and the hard-edged plaid of the Greasers, with fabulous (take that, search engines!) results. Maybe it's because everything is soo me, from the copius amounts of grey to the hair (someone told me the other day that I "remind them of Grease") but I pretty much love every single thing in the collection. Now all I need is an amazing salary (or at least a job) and I can make it all my own. Muahahahahaha. To see the full collection, click click click
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for good words again.

RichardChai.