9/17/08

Today in Fashion Week:September 17

Hello Friends! London Fashion Week may be winding down, but we still have plenty to talk about today!

Richard Nicoll

Richard Nicoll is one of my favorites in London, so I was super stoked to see what he came up with. He did color blocking and jewel tones, and a wee bit of draping. The clothes are nice, but I'm not really drawn to anything so far. I do love the headbands, however.

To see the rest, including House of Holland and Nathan Jenden, click

Armand Basi
http://showcoverage.vogue.com.au/slides-images/imagefolder/slide-4423/00160m.jpg"/>
Armand Basi is my favorite show in London so far. It was concise and his vision for the season was clearly defined. He worked with the omnipresent sheer fabric and embraced the drop crotch pant full on. It kept getting better as I looked through.

House of Holland

Oh.










Let's just say it was horrible. I don't have the patience.

Nathan Jenden

I'd like to think of this as "quirky sophisticated." It's like a little girl playing dress up with her mom and dad's work clothes and coming out fabulous!

Well, that's it for today, but come back tomorrow for Daniell Scutt, Doro Oluwu, and Vivenne Westwood Red Label!

No comments: