9/18/08

Today in Fashion Week:September 18th

Danielle Scutt

Danielle Scutt's show brings to mind that quintessential tough girl that also played muse to Topshop's show. Although there are some looks I'm quite fond of, some of the influences needed a bit of reeling in. Topshop wins this one, but it was a close call.
To see the rest, click
Erdem

Erdem this season was kind of like the ghost of formal events past. One minute I thought First Communion, then it was Quinceanera.Needless to say, it was all over the place. I'm not sure why anyone would want to emulate this look.

Duro Oluwu


Duro Oluwu set himself up bad with a print that was really just ugly. Luckily the collection found its footing somewhere along the way, but it'll never recover enough to be remembered.

Vivienne Westwood Red Label

Being able to describe a Vivienne Westwood collection would be an amazing ability, and it's not on e I'm sure I possess. Let's just say this:there were plaid prints,there was draped silk, and there was toplessness on the runway. Whoever wants to take a stab at the inner workings of her jumbled brain can be my guest.

No comments: